WeatherTuesday 13 °C Wednesday 11 °C Thursday 9 °C
|Individual membership||Entry fee – 45 000,–|
|Family membership – max. 2+2||Entry fee – 70 000,–|
|Children membership (up to 12 yrs.)||3 000,–|
|Children membership 13–18 yrs.||4 000,–|
|Annual player membership||14 800,–|
|Maintenance Non-player membership
– 15% discount on fee in GC Kynžvart
Compound annual membership
– for members of the ČGF (as a second membership)
– registration fee 1.000,- Kč
|Installments according to the number of games played|
Members have free access to the driving range – they only pay for balls. Booking is accepted by telephone or in the club's office.
Special offer for residents of Kynžvart:
20% discount for each player with permanent residece in Lázně Kynžvart – applies to both the entry fee and the annual fee in all categories. For children under 15 (at the time of registration) with permanent residence in Lázně Kynžvart: Golf Academy, 2 free hours once a week. Children must register in the presence of their parents or authorized representatives.
How to become a member of Golf Clubu Kynžvart?
- Register online at the website or pick up an application form in the club's office at the driving range.
- Mail or deliver the completed form
- Receive a contract and payment information (bank account transfer or money order). Sign the contract in the club's office in Kynžvart.
- Pay and receive a membership certificate. If you're not already a member of the Czech Golf Federation, you will receive a membership card
- Take advantage of membership benefits from the moment of payment.